Non-Resident Company

NON-RESIDENT COMPANY – if the investor / promoter is not going to be present in Spain, it may be preferable to register an overseas company as non-resident in Spain. In this case the company needs to be given a non-resident tax number, and a Spanish based representative needs to be appointed. The company may be with or without a “permanent establishment” in the country, which influences the way tax laws are applied.

Contact us

C/ Roca i Batlle 5, Baixos 1ª
08023 Barcelona, Spain

Tel.: +34 937 639 629