Sole Trader

SOLE TRADER (“Autonomo”) – a private individual can set up as a self-employed person in Spain. To do so they have to register for tax purposes (VAT etc.), and must also join the social security regime as self-employed (autonomo). Certain tax advantages are available depending on the circumstances of the individual. Obviously in this case liability would not be limited.

Contact us

C/ Roca i Batlle 5, Baixos 1ª
08023 Barcelona, Spain

Tel.: +34 937 639 629